"LOVE BEAT" HEARTBEAT BABY BLANKET
Secured by VeriSign
Lowest prices on Earth
Backed by Amazon's A-Z Guarantee
* Estimated shipping rate for US 48 states. Final rate calculated at checkout.
|Average Customer Review: ( 9 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
21 of 21 found the following review helpful:
Disappointed Jun 29, 2011
I ordered this product because I thought it might help my daughter sleep better (she was 8 weeks old when I bought it and I used it for about a week after I got it until she was 10 weeks old).
Here is why I don't like it (none of these things I knew from reading the online description):
1) the "20 minute timer" means that you turn it on and the heartbeat will STOP after 20 minutes! if you want to turn it back on after that, well, you can't because the baby is sleeping ON the portion that you would need to press. i liked this product because I thought it would keep my baby asleep. i can get her to sleep for 20 minutes on my own; it's KEEPING her asleep where I was hoping that the heartbeat would help.
2) the middle segment of the blanket which holds the heartbeat unit is a square of foam with the unit in the middle. The rest of the blanket is much thinner, and therefore lower...so the baby can "slide off" the middle section, or the head can hang lower than the rest of the baby's body if they move a certain way, which I REALLY didn't like.
3) the blanket is made of a rough, cheap-feeling fabric so I had to cover it with another cloth or blanket anyway.
4) it took over a week to get to me :(
3 of 3 found the following review helpful:
Heatbeat Hard to Use Jan 14, 2014
By robert grulich
Difficult to position baby on or near for consistent heartbeat sound or vibe.
Biggest disappointment was that it only lasted 20 minutes then turned off.
I tried it myself and it took some fiddling for me to hear it in the bed.
1 of 1 found the following review helpful:
Used it very little Mar 03, 2013
By Prayer Warrior
It works fine. We just used it very little. It only lasted about 3 weeks at our house, before we moved on to something else.
4 of 6 found the following review helpful:
Heartbeat Aug 15, 2011
By Old Sarge 48
This was purchased for our great grandson who was born on father's day. His mother says that she and he love it.
1 of 3 found the following review helpful:
Love the pillow Apr 03, 2013
By Heather Reynolds
My daughter refused to sleep anywhere but with me or in her swing. That became a problem when she began to really move around. The first night I used the pillow she slept perfectly in her crib. The heart will stop beating t some point but with a very small movement with her head or chest it will begin again. The case is just like any other pillow case with extra long sides and easy to clean.
See all 9 customer reviews on Amazon.com